- Kisses are like Band-Aids.
- “On-time appointments” result in bathroom emergencies.
- Coughs need cuddle treatment.
- Bubbles make kids smile.
- Baby wipes can erase bodily fluids from your favorite outfit.
- Johnson & Johnson No-Tangle spray can be your beauty secret too.
- Little ears are always listening.
- Music makes kids happy.
- You can never praise your kids enough
- A mothers instinct is always right.
And… all fussy eaters love home-made mac & cheese- recipe below:
Mac & Cheese- Made with Love
Let your child choose the pasta shape-cook 8 oz, boil & drain.
Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees-( you can skip this option for impatient little ones). Melt 3 tbsp. of butter, stir in ¼ cup of flour until thick.
Add 2 cups of milk and stir slowly until almost boiling. Stir in 1 ½ cup of grated
cheese into milk. Mix pasta into pot with sauce and serve- or spoon pasta into casserole dish, mix with sauce and top with ½ cup of grated cheese. Place in oven for 18-20 minutes.
*** I often make extra and place the adult dish in the oven, with mixed in chipotle, peppers , onion etc and let the kids enjoy the stove-top finished mac & cheese ( above).